Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
At LINAK U.S. Inc., our mission as a company is straightforward: we provide products that improve people's quality of life and working environment.
We offer a great work environment and challenging career opportunities and we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
•The will to change
•Loyalty, openness and honesty
•Enthusiasm and individual efficiency
•Job satisfaction and helpfulness
We are currently hiring machine operators.
As a machine operator you will work in support of and in conjunction with the Machining Department and work under the direction of the Machine Shop Supervisor. You must have good mechanical abilities and be highly motivated to be able to learn and perform independently.
• Must pass criminal background check, basic skills, education, and drug testing.
• Follow current machine shop procedures to ensure safety, quality, and production demands are met.
• Operate CNC lathes, saws, and associated machining equipment.
• Visually inspect and test machinery for proper operation.
• Maintain machining TPM.
• Measure parts produced in accordance with quality standards.
• Conduct dimensional, cosmetic, and functional statistical process control inspections based on control plan requirements.
• Perform regular light duty corrective and preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Assist with RCA of department inefficiencies, developing and implementing corrections.
• Encourage team involvement and interaction to improve equipment functionality and improved efficiencies.
• The ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane in order to deliver raw materials to or from work areas.
• The ability to read and interpret technical drawings/blueprints.
The benefits of employment at LINAK include:
• Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Special Incentive Plans
• Onsite Workout Room
• Climate-controlled environment
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
"Apply Now" to be considered & to receive our contact info!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.