Production Team Leads
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
At LINAK U.S. Inc., our mission as a company is straightforward: we provide products that improve people's quality of life and working environment.
We offer a great work environment and challenging career opportunities and we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
• Customer orientation
• The will to change
• Loyalty, openness and honesty
• Enthusiasm and individual efficiency
• Job satisfaction and helpfulness
We are currently hiring production team leads.
As a production team lead you will work closely with the Production Supervisor, Super Water Spiders and other Team Members in order to achieve defined departmental goals of Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and People by utilizing Lean and 6S principles. You must utilize enthusiastic leadership abilities to form and sustain self-directed production teams.
• High school diploma/GED is required.
• Associate's Degree in a related field preferred.
• 1-3 years manufacturing experience.
• 1-3 years of manufacturing leadership experience preferred.
• Must pass criminal background check, basic skills, education, and drug testing.
• Assign team members daily production responsibilities.
• Coordinate position rotations, including cross-department time.
• Develop team members through cross-training.
• Communicate team member development or discipline needs to supervisor.
• Coordinate 1st piece production runs.
• Complete/delegate all daily startup procedures.
• Ensure quality and standardized work compliance, which is measured by DPPM and IDPMU.
• Train/designate trainer for employees on standardized work, line clearance, and job duties.
• Maintain training program logs.
• Ensure all team members comply with procedures and standardized work.
• Coordinate supplier quality problems with quality when required.
• Complete/delegate any and all repairs/reworks, including end tests.
• Communicate to team any internal rework errors.
• Keep up with quality alerts and expiration dates as necessary.
• Ensure all team members have enough information to perform effectively.
• Communicate any and all discrepancies (BOM, Specification, Drawings, etc.) to supervisor.
• Report daily defects and lost time to supervisor.
• Coordinate maintenance when required.
• Coordinate with engineering when required.
• Complete/delegate all TPMs and ensure completion.
• Complete/delegate population of cell white board, info center information, and OEE sheet.
• Develop and maintain proper 6S practices.
• Ensure compliance with established safety standards.
• Address safety issues and concerns and provide feedback on safe/unsafe behaviors of employees.
• Excellent interaction and teamwork skills.
• The ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
• Familiar with various systems including AXAPTA as well as internet-based administrator programs.
• Familiar with equipment for standard business operations such as MS Word, Excel, and personal computer operation.
• Familiar with the documentation registration system as it relates to company policy and office procedures.
• Must uphold the LINAK values as an employee of LINAK U.S. Inc.
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity when performing all standard procedures and job duties.
The benefits of employment at LINAK include:
• Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Special Incentive Plans
• Onsite Workout Room
• Climate-controlled environment
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
"Apply Now" to be considered & to receive our contact info!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.