Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
At LINAK U.S. Inc., our mission as a company is straightforward: we provide products that improve people's quality of life and working environment.
We offer a great work environment and challenging career opportunities and we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
•The will to change
•Loyalty, openness and honesty
•Enthusiasm and individual efficiency
•Job satisfaction and helpfulness
We are currently hiring warehouse associates.
As a warehouse associate you will work closely with the Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Coordinator, and Shipping team in order to achieve defined departmental goals of on time delivery, quality, lean 6s, safety, and employee satisfaction.
• Have 1 year experience in warehouse operations, handheld scanning equipment, domestic LTL and TL shipping, export shipping requirements, and basic inventory skills.
• Must pass criminal background check, basic skills, education, and drug testing.
• Ensure all shipments are completed daily including picking, packing, and auditing all sales orders,
• Complete BOLs.
• Load outbound shipments.
• Perform receiving and material handling functions.
• Perform required daily inspections of powered equipment.
• Apply First-In-First-Out method to all orders.
• Communicate to Coordinator or Supervisor any discrepancies.
• Properly load and unload trucks as required.
• Complete daily 6S audits of assigned areas.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Follow all registered customer-specific DPW and SPW instructions.
• Ensure efficient/effective material flow.
• Process accurate inventory system transactions.
• Effectively supports Production and other internal customers.
• Mentor Warehouse I & II associates in process.
• Maintain area at a 6S standard.
• Use all required equipment.
• Able to perform in 1-2 warehouse areas with a basic understanding.
• Knowledge of warehouse logistics SOP's used.
• Must require minimal oversight.
• Must understand basic Lean Concepts.
• Must be familiar with forklifts and reach truck operations.
• Must be familiar with handheld barcode scanning equipment.
• Must be familiar with the use of MS Word, Excel, and Personal Computer operation on a beginner level.
• Must be familiar with the use of picking tickets, packing slips, BOL, and Export Documents
Must be proficient in the functions below:
• Super market replenishment
• Material handling
• Operating material handling equipment
• General warehousing
• Loading and unloading of trucks
• Assist inventory cycle counting
• Shipping, receiving, picking, and packing
• Processing LTL & TL customer orders
• Processing inbound supplier receipts
• 6S functions
• Kanban replenishment
The benefits of employment at LINAK include:
• Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Special Incentive Plans
• Onsite Workout Room
• Climate-controlled environment
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
"Apply Now" to be considered & to receive our contact info!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.